Tuesday, November 23, 2021

What's growing in the garden?

 It's nearly summer time which means lots growing in the garden. 

At school we've got lots of kale, spinach, silverbeet, spring onions and herbs galore... made for a great pizza! Our bubble had heaps of fun making their own pizzas. Yum! 


  

Hmm... not too sure about our carrots though... 🧐 
I think they were planted too close together... not for next year! 



Aaditya shared some garden photos which are absolutely amazing! Gives me some great ideas for our school garden for Garden to Table 2022! 

I'd love to see what you've been planting - send me some pictures :)  

1 comment:

  1. What an amazinga array of beautiful food you're growing at home and school HPS! I love the idea of a vege pizza. Yum! Try digging over your carrot bed soil over until it's fine like sand to at least 30cm down. Don't add any nutirents. I love reading about all the things you're up to. So inspiring! Mrs D Sunnyhills SChool

    ReplyDelete

Growing our Own Vegetables

 This term, two new year 5 and 6 class started Garden to Table.  For some students this was there first time doing the programme so there wa...